The process of raising funds for our work takes a great deal of time and is often difficult, especially when we have such a small staff team that faces multiple demands on their time. As such, we greatly appreciate the effort that our funders make in getting to know and understand our specialised model of work and their commitment to us over time - often offering their support over many years. We need this for our work to be sustainable.
We also value the rigour of our funders in questioning and examining how we work, the services we offer and our impact. Not only does this make us feel that we are in safe and committed hands, it also encourages us to be a reflective and responsive organisation, allocating time to thinking, questioning, developing - and when necessary - changing aspects of our services.
We would like to say a huge thank young to our past and present funders.
Our current funders are:
- AB Charitable Trust
- Aurum Charitable Trust
- The Bromley Trust
- Children in Need
- City Bridge Trust
- The Lynn and Simon Dodds Fund (the London Community Foundation)
- Garfield Weston Foundation
- The Henry Smith Charity
- The Leathersellers’ Foundation
- The Linbury Trust
- The Lloyds Bank Foundation
- The Mrs Smith and Mount Trust
- The Orange Tree Trust
- The Rayne Foundation
- The Reel Fund (the London Community Foundation)
- The Roddick Foundation
- The Samworth Foundation
- The Stanley Thomas Johnson Foundation
- The Tudor Trust
- Other funders, foundations and individuals who wish to remain anonymous